We provide Abortion Pill Canada medicine globally this page is created for SEO purpose only.
- You can obtain Pill easily online through https://www.bestabortionpill.com | DHL / FedEx express Delivery
- You should plan the most appropriate location for you take the Misoprostol tablet do not buy separate we’ll send you FREE OF COST with Abortion Pill Canada , because it may cause bleeding, cramps, nausea, diarrhea and other side effects that usually begin within 2 to 24 hours after consuming it.
- Most of the times abortion is completed within 2 to 24 hours after taking the misoprostol tablets.
Instruction Guide on how to take Abortion Pill Canada (As it is always better to pair Mifepristone with Misoprostol for quick abortion at home without any issues.
Mifeprex (1 tablet) orally + Misoprostol (4 tablets) buccally i.e placing the pills in the cheek pouches.
- Take 1 Mifeprex tablet with water orally.
- The remaining 4 misoprostol tablets are to be taken after 24 to 48 hours.
What do you do 24 to 48 hours after taking Mifeprex:
- Place 2 Misoprostol tablets in each cheek pouch (that is the area between your teeth and cheek) for half an hour and then swallow left over with a glass of water or any other liquid of your choice.
(the procedure is to place 2 tablets of Misoprostol between your left cheek and gum and your right cheek and gum)
- Please understand that making a haste and taking the medicines sooner than 24 hours may not work well as compared to the set procedure.
- Misoprostol often causes cramps, nausea, diarrhea, and other side effects as it helps to expel the embryo from the uterus.
Follow-up Assessment at Day 7 to 14:
- Follow-up assessment is very important and one should do it religiously. You must follow-up with your healthcare provider and check by doing ultrasound test to ensure the abortion is completed.
- Your healthcare provider will assess whether your abortion is successful. If your pregnancy continues, there are high chances that the baby may have birth defects. On he other hand if you are still pregnant, your healthcare provider will talk to you regarding a surgical procedure to end your pregnancy.
- If your pregnancy is terminated, but the embryo is not yet completely expelled from your uterus, you need to talk to your doctor about other choices you have.
What should I avoid while taking Mifepristone and misoprostol?
You should avoid or rather stop any other prescription or over-the-counter medicines (including herbal medicines or supplements) during the abortion procedure. In case you wish to purchase medicines for pain and other side effects, there is another option available which is the Abortion Kit.
Sharon Cook –
I just wanted to thank you for being so kind and professional. I never thought of buying pills online but my schedule doesn’t allow me to visit Ontario clinics. I experienced scam with so many other websites but these guys are real… always replied my query on Whatsapp.
The item ᴡas delivered aѕ promised, wеll packed, and delivered
on time. Thank yoս…