I. Personal Information
• We have SSL connected to our website which ensures that you can access the website safely without revealing your Personal Information, which includes your name, email address, physical address, telephone number etc. however, if you want to place an order from the website, you will be required to provide personal information mentioned above. In case you order any product from the website, the credit card details will be required at the checkout page but this information will not be saved anywhere. This website is highly
• The website does not use a direct gateway and has SSL encryption technology which means that customer’s transaction details are confidential even to the admin members of the website.
• No matter what security breach occurs, users can be assured that their sensitive information is under high-end encryption protection, therefore it is not disclosed and is encrypted.
• The customer information provided on the website is only used to improve our customer service and to personalize user’s shopping experience, to reply to customer service request, to ask for reviews and ratings etc we do not use the information to SPAM our customers.
• Customer’s request of abortion pills at bestabortionpill.com and the usage of the website and delivery is under confidentiality agreement which prohibits the website from disclosing any private information of the customer to any third parties.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.bestabortionpill.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Due Date Calculator
Please select the first day of you last period
You last period date: